11/11 and 11/12 rumors?

Anyone have any idea where they’re going to play those dates? Rumors say they’re playing but no announcement yet…

1 Like

I think everyone is talking about it in the Summer Tour Dates 2022 thread in UM Discussion which isn’t very intuitive but if you stick around long enough, you’ll realize nothing here is ever in the right place.

3 Likes

Have you checked this thread?

https://the-bort.com/t/wordle-world/7027/2077

7 Likes

Thanks. I scanned quickly last night but couldn’t find anything. That thread has a lot of responses.

1 Like

You can start here, but don’t expect to find anything too helpful.

FWIW, I searched “11/12” and it took me ~15 seconds to find that post.

What’s your favorite sandwich?

3 Likes

They’re definitely playing that pothole ridden/FEMA camp parking lot in Pontiac

3 Likes

I hear they’re going back to Delaware

3 Likes

What I would give to re-live this life changing experience in this life changing venue

11 Likes

He’s off to a good start by posting this in chit chat

8 Likes

Does the og venue this run was supposed to be at even have shows in 2022? They booked a summer of shows, shut it down last minute and was like ahhhh nvm, Covid testing site now. Then I never heard from it again.

They’re turning it into high rise apartments. I did see some renderings to turn one of the downtown parking lots into a outdoor venue though. That would be dope.

1 Like

Haha I live in Waterford and this is the closest shows I’ll get to a hometown show (clutch cargoes in 07’ too but I was living in Royal Oak at the time) these were the first UM shows I had seen in like 3 years. I had a good time but that parking lot is a disaster.

1 Like

Am I doing this right?!?!

Is that Gitmo?

Umbowl in Omaha

1 Like

They’re def playing 2 nights somewhere

2 Likes

Or 1 night 2 somewheres

2 Likes

Hearing strong rumors of Antarctica

1 Like

Definitely a good spot if you’re coming from Waterford, Pontiac is a bitch to get to from Detroit. Luckily I had a sober driver both nights

@TheGoldSide I have some insider info. Using a QR code to maintain my source’s anonymity.

15 Likes