Summer 2022 Tour Dates

Which is basically what they have been seemingly trying to do for the last 12 years while alienating their original fanbase.

1 Like

I have a Bozeman Ticket to sell if anyone wants it. Unable to make it. There goes my fly fishing plans.

1 Like

I’ll find a home for it. Give me 24 hours brah.

Ok - only if the person throws a shoe at bayliss the first shitty song he picks.

Edit: it is will call, dm me if you get a taker.

Or they’re making music that they want to make. They know damn well they’re not ever going to achieve mainstream success. They’re artists. For better or worse, they’ve evolved. They can’t just snap their fingers and shit out proggy masterpieces. That’s not how art works.

6 Likes

Didn’t see this prior, but could these be the UMBowl dates?

1 Like

Month or so = post-Sacred Rose festival = Chicago UMBowl kang’d

4 Likes

It will be held at {insert it at worst Chicago venue}

1 Like

With ticket sales being the way that they are (which is completely unsubstantiated, but going off pictures) they could feasibly bring that ish back to Park West. Dates are open on their website…

3 Likes

No fall tour? Weak. The Boys are just really staring to gain momentum.

This is actually pretty disappointing. I guess I really won’t see the boys this year

2 Likes

Yeah it is kind of disappointing, they’re actually starting to pique my interest again and I won’t have another chance to see them this year. Once again my only shows of the year are when they came through Detroit.

Yeah, it feels so odd potentially not seeing UM in 2022, especially when I actually saw 1 show in 2020 & 2 in 2021 during the heat of COVID. It’s crazy to think that I’ve seen them at least once per year for over 20 years now, but unless those 2 shows are in MKE or maybe somewhere decent in Chi, it’ll be zero this year. It also sucks that they’re playing in Chi next month, but we couldn’t justify those shows. This Aug and first 2 weekends of Sept are insanely busy for us, so the money, time & energy spent for that weekend of Vic/SR are just not logical at all. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Classic KB managed Umphreys, release a new album of original studio based material, then barely tour behind it.

4 Likes

I really don’t see the point of taking the fall off after the the financial hit they’ve taken over Covid.

1 Like

Maybe they can afford to take off and are prioritizing time off for their well-being. Probably using that time to make the final decision on hiatus.

11 Likes

Fuck that. Dance monkeys, DANCE!

1 Like

I think stasik just wants to prioritize his 74 other side projects.

3 Likes

Dank Flaminco

He wishes