Wrapped In The Round

It’s like they’ve never even seen Squeaky Feet

3 Likes

from the Looks of it it seems they haven’t

5 Likes

tDB: Sources sponsorships and partnerships, knowing its a better fan experience when robust services are used that corporate/large entity parties can provide

VFJ: omg UM is amazing for pulling this all off on there own. Of course there was a hiccup, their human. It could of been worst.

UM: “When the ball gets thrown at you, you do your best to make it a home run. But, sometimes mother nature decides the wind needs to take it elsewhere.”

8 Likes

“yea but the biscuits suck so why would we want UM to take any lessons about live streams from them!?”

4 Likes

I was gonna buy tonight but I think a 20 year old scratched dvd from half priced books has a better chance of working.

8 Likes

Running an internet stream should be Nothing Too Fancy. It was UM’s regular Nipple Trix to not give a Bad Friday for this Slacker and his Partyin’ Peeps - every jam then had Room to Breathe. But Saturday was The Crooked One. Comcast was Out of Order. Maybe some Prowler Cut the Cable? V4J’ers probably went as far as to Believe The Lie (Cummins Lies), but I thought Deeper. Maybe this is just an Educated Guess, but it shouldn’t take a Professor Wormbog to Make It Right and fix the Loose Ends. Dear Lord. I expect a prompt Resolution to this, especially if enough of us Speak Up. Oh well, It Doesn’t Matter. Browning made his Intentions Clear (this was Example 1), so I am going to Turn & Run and Get in the Van to watch Bisco tonight anyway. Onward and Upward. It would be a much better use of my Walletsworth.

32 Likes

Stop please

All In Time…

9 Likes

3 Likes

god damn this was funny

1 Like

You should stop before you say

Something you don’t mean

10 Likes

I was gonna make a lyric joke too. Unfortunately I’m speechless again, at a loss for words

8 Likes

:clap:

I think a Passing encore would be nice.

1 Like

The dump from last night was pretty good.

I would put money on Home Again

7 Likes

Is there some logic to thinking that the stream tanking again tonight might actually be good for the band or nah

It would be good for the bort

6 Likes

Wappy tonight

Why would the Biscuits play that?

1 Like