Worst Opener For Umphrey's?

Future rock was pretty awful.

1 Like

yeah it was

1 Like

Really? I’ve seen some killer future rock shows. Especially when they play Daft Punk sets

The MDMA was purer and more plentiful back then brah.

7 Likes

100%.

2 Likes

Can kang.

1 Like

Also kang’d

3 Likes

I’m glad you’ve seen some good ones, but when they opened for them I think it was in Milwaukee at eagles ballroom when they still played there. Future rocks set was so damn bad, there were more people hanging out by the bar then actually watching their set.

Rebelution and Panda whatever, easily for me. They could be the same shitty band for all i know

1 Like

Yeah it was the 10/3/09 show

Magic City Hippies 100% they were awful.

Easily the low point of the FL run that year.

You guys can’t find pure mahl dawg? Shit is all over Detroit (thanks Canada)

I don’t really fuck with it on my own anymore, but it is still around and easy to find from my perspective. Gone are the days of the random pinky dip though. Bath salts ruined the mahl scene imo. Used to be able to offer dips and not feel shady about slipping your finger in a stranger’s bag. Now it’s like, “do you test your dr00gz?” Fucking EDM explosion took the fun away for everyone who was chilling before.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s impossible to trust strangers with powders these days, especially with fentanyl. I don’t fuck with MDMA anymore but I know my friends get some really good, pure stuff. Gone are the days of getting a bag of dr00gs off some random wook on lot.

2 Likes

I never really liked it much anyway. Too bad of a hangover. Suicide Tuesdays are real. And the more pure it is, the worse I feel the next few days.

1 Like

I honestly find people who have MDMA as their drug of choice to be quite annoying. It’s like a step up from blow cause you are more empathetically insufferable. But geez relax on rolling so hard your eyes are in the back of your head and twitching. I did eat an Orange Tesla for the first night of Red Rocks and I quite enjoyed that so why am I complaining. Must be Friday. Drugs are fine just do them how I expect you to :face_with_hand_over_mouth:!

2 Likes

I loved the comedown/day after.

Fucking psychopath.

I love the L comedown/afterglow. But molly makes me wanna kill myself.

1 Like

Very happy to have gotten out of the game when I did 2-3 years ago. This shit is out of hand. Thank you deviated septum!!