Winter Tour 2022

meh

2 Likes

Watching Umphrey’s then hitting Broadway is so much fun. At least 3/29/19 it was

2 Likes

Probably in for Raleigh and Asheville after 2 years of no UM shows

I’ve heard Terminal 5 is the worst venue in the city. Was hoping for the Beacon! Going to have to study these dates to see what works with my schedule this winter! See y’all on tour!

Hope to run into you in Detroit. LFG

3 Likes

kinda doubt I’ll hit any of this. Oh well

3 Likes

Wow Raleigh on a Saturday and Asheville the next weekend. That lines up quite nicely

1 Like

lame. i hate this thread

2 Likes

If it’s the show I choose to go to, it won’t factor into my decision, but Philly BB tix showing $55 before fees :flushed: Far more than any of the other shows that are up on BB’s calendar.

Might be in for Albany and New Haven, definitely for Boston x2.

Terminal 5 ugh well at least I’ll save money this winter!

Surprised they are playing Aspen 5 days before Iceland. Logistically seems like a nightmare. Was hoping for a year off Aspen but I’ll pony up for it always.

Wonder which one of those runs will be rental gear. I’d guess Aspen

1 Like

isn’t Aspen with rented gear or something?

2 Likes

:::waits for couch tour announcements:::

1 Like

Lol T5 sucks ass I’d be so bummed. Brooklyn Steel was dope I wonder if it was already booked

2 Likes

Likely in for DC and Asheville. Maybe Philly.

Might try for Detroit but honestly probably just saving the money

4 Likes

Moving east is paying off! Definitely hitting DC, and hopefully Jim Thorpe and Philly too.

But Aspen right before Iceland? Goddammit. Too much COVID-y euro trash in Aspen. The band better wear hazmat suits that weekend.

1 Like

1 Like