Winter Tour 2022

Probably 2-3 night Fillmore run in Philly January or February

1 Like

So we’re just all going back to normal and pretending this band isn’t breaking up after Miami? Ok

2 Likes

They just have to play one more show post UMBowl and the wheels are going to fall right back off.

7 Likes

Man, fuck that. The arena puts the OP to shame and Thomas Wolfe isn’t much better IMO. And wut? They played the arena for 5 years before 2020 w/ Billy.

Yeah that’s fine but in the year of our lord 2021/2022 I think UM would struggle moving tickets without a hot shot opener. Love Asheville tho and hope they play the arena and do it big

Umphrey’s is definitely not regressing from 4-5k tickets to the 1k Orange Peel. Especially since it’s been a little while since they’ve played Asheville

1 Like

Tbh they’d be opening for billy this time around

4 Likes

100%

I hope Lespecial is on a few more dates

9 Likes

Sick my birthday is the 27th so I think I know what I’m doing!

2 Likes

Hopefully the cards and gambling graphics mean we are getting Vegas and Reno-Tahoe dates!

2 Likes

Didn’t they have to move the stage halfway up the floor because they couldn’t sell enough tickets at that arena?

3 Likes

They’ve done that every time. They’ve moved it back further each time I believe to sell more tickets

2 Likes

I feel like that is done for everyone except Panic and the Xmas Jam, at least, from what I’ve heard.

sure did and even had the audacity to call it a sell out.

1 Like

Alright what’s going down in President’s Day weekend brahhhhs? Maybe Charleston?

Not to sound like a narc but this is 100% legit right? Going to go ahead and book a room if so. Love Asheville and have nothing going on between NYE and Sweetwater

Idk it was posted online somewhere

My good buddy just bought a house in Charlotte, we’re definitely trying to make this happen

Sounds like this might be the Bort bro run to hit

4 Likes