#winenot: Songs BB should cover

I feel like I’m seeing an electric guitar in the background and I can’t help but expect that it gets picked up tonight.

Lol he really played Half Delayed and Seasons in the same night. He has to be trolling us.

1 Like

I tuned in for a moment and that version of Time was… strained. I hope it’s usually not that rough

Why can’t I find the wine not tonight? What’s different this week?

that was the Koopa remix

are they coming back? :joy:

consistency is a technicality I’ll forgive…

and we’re back

tonight is like the livestream equivalent of a sheep game

Just watched a bit, this is a total shit show

Tune in next week for the Bayliss family intervention! #WineNot

Not on YouTube after the fact, as JesseK said. Oh well, watched this instead https://youtu.be/BMFUR-aA2lE and was reminded how fucking fantastic that was!!!

received_10211459014008936

2 Likes

Has last night’s video been taken down?

Tried accessing the links from their Twitter feed and looks like they’ve been made private. Not sure why. JWelsh…HALP!

1 Like

Weird - guess it wasn’t up to umphrey’s standards?

That would be quite the indictment considering they’re currently offering 10/31/14 for rental

5 Likes

Last night felt really weird to me, Brendan just seemed a bit off his game. I’m only speculating but I think it may be partially related to what would have been Jeff Austin’s birthday today.

agreed. had a couple of wtf moments about it today. in the end, i’m laying odds the reason the video was pulled is that BB was shilling for two different vintners and one of them got salty with mgmt.