#winenot: Songs BB should cover

God damnit!!! I missed it!!!

Last night was fun as usual

link should go straight to it…

Lol @cshore

3 Likes

Anybody catch bayliss fighting with Annie last night? Lmao

That’s been par for the course past few weeks

Ooooooo no I just had it on the background and didnt notice anything. What was goin on? Annie gettin a lil too loose? lol

I wasn’t watching but saw a Snapchat of Annie and him bitching at eachother cause he wanted to stop and she wanted to do a song along for her bday. Obviously I don’t root for real fights between them but I find it hilarious that it was all live steamed.

1 Like

It’s all Bayliss fault anyways, Annie is way more fun and giving the people what they want with 4-5 hrs of songs. Bonus is watching them get black out drunk in the process.

4 Likes

This is the most Bayliss thing ever. He wants to do the hour on YouTube and be done. She wants to have fun and continue on Instagram for encore after encore.

1 Like

Expecting a lot of Half Delayed memes.

1 Like

This is becoming a Friday night ritual for me…

Sangria tonight!

1 Like

not gonna lie. i hope these sessions keep happening from time to time when things go back to “normal”…

1 Like

Same. Super fun. Love all the acoustic takes on UM classics that they never do when they bust out an acoustic set.

What did they say at the end? Wasn’t sure if I heard that they were coming right back or moving to Instagram or something.

yeah I missed that too

Back

2 Likes

That was more stressful than it should’ve been for me and the fiancée. Couldn’t figure out what the hell was happening.

Can someone post the bayliss/tuna pic?

clearly I missed that too :joy: