What's Up with Nugs.net?

It’s still at the top of my home page, although I’ll say the inconsistencies in their UI have confused me in the past.

Weird. It moved down below my followed artists, followed artist release, and continue playing on both ios and browser…

Fwiw, I’m on Android.

2 Likes

Anybody ever have issues with their phone restarting while using Nugs?

Anyone else unable to pull up the Utah show on nugs? I can get veil and anything else but keep getting an error on SLC show

Edit: working now

Edit 2: happening again :\

1 Like

Not seeing an option to browse shows by year with an artist. Only recently added, albums, and most popular songs + shows. Android app.

1 Like

The years option will definitely sometimes not be there. I’ve yet to find out the reason why, but sometimes i clear out all the running apps,reopen it, and it’ll be there.

1 Like

???

Damn, the super passive aggressive triple ?.

11 Likes

4 Likes

Once you click the year and try and see all the shows, it only shows 10ish shows depending which way you sort it by ???

2 Likes

Maybe I’m misunderstanding? Anyway, that sucks.

Yeah it happens on there sometimes. If I organize by Jan-Dec, it only shows shows up until 2/15. If I flip it to Dec-Jan, it only shows shows up until 10/19

1 Like

If you click “view all” does that still happen when you click on a year?

I get a list like this and not a gallery of thumbnails (is this a settings thing?)

I’ve noticed previously that sometimes the thumbnails take a long time to load as opposed to a list.

The year selection regularly disappears from the artists “home page” for me. What you’re showing is how it should be working.

2 Likes

Yeah I do have that option but once I go to the year, it brings up that bigger thumbnail images. It used to look like yours though. Classic nugs

1 Like

Have you tried restarting your router?

1 Like

We now have #1583 in the horrible FFM take logbook, @DiabetesCOLE. Mark it, dude

7 Likes

Have you tried sucking on my little prickadelle?

3 Likes