2 Likes

I’ve only seen Lounge Nopener.

1 Like

same

I’ve only seen the rock Nopener

Escape goat

1 Like
1 Like

You weren’t at the 2015 Riverside Halloween shows?

Somehow the only realistic song I’m chasing is “Space Funk Booty” caught tons of rarities but this one eludes me.

3 Likes

yeah I’ve knocked out a bunch of really rare tunes but I have like fucken cemetary walk II and SFB to catch still

5 CWIs
0 CWIIs

1 Like

That is just crazy to me…

5 Likes

That’s crazy, did you see UM at all in 2009/2010?

I’m at a 1:1 ratio on CW and CWII, 5 times each.

I did not.

Nope. I don’t remember why I couldn’t make that run happen.

I got a SFB back in 2007. I also got plenty of songs like IVOY and Kat’s tune which will likely never be played again.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen an IVOY but I’m not holding out any hope on that one. Shame because it’s a great composition just like Nachos for two.

1 Like

This is basically my chasing list.

1 Like

I saw lounge Nopener and Nopener for my first time Halloween 2015 at the Riverside

5 Likes

A good friend, seasoned UM vet, and ex bort member had that same exact occurrence. He’d been hoping for either version for far too long, and got em both at that show.

1 Like

I’ve had the luck of seeing a fair amount of rarities. I’d love to get a Robot World, or Words again so I can cry like a bitch

1 Like

I’m not really chasing anything anymore other than Liquid.

I go into shows wanting to catch commonly played songs more than rarities for the most part. I like a lot of the common heavy hitters more as songs and as jam vehicles than rare songs.

2 Likes

I caught the BHSD bust out in Burlington that one year…sad I missed the Last Call bust out in ATL but it was prior to me living down here.

4 Likes

I remember hearing a rumor at the time that Bayliss was having vox issues that evening so they had to get creative with the setlist.