What Shows Are You Seeing

damn. the “wife” be deriding me all the time

2 Likes

not that there’s anything wrong with that

4 Likes

You did great

1 Like

Just got an ad for this and it made me laugh.
Would love to hit it but I can’t.

fun night, curious what the late show brought

pft played the the contraptionaire. the character’s fourth appearance, and a character that has only guested in live appearances. he helps scott by devising a contraption that will help with a suitcase problem.

ego and carl played new characters --chefs who teach scott how to cook macaroni and cheese.

drew tarver reprised henry heimlich

1 Like

Surprise appearance from Rush on Wednesday night! This was a fun show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lel5JGJfwqQ

7 Likes

That’s so sick!

1 Like

Fuck that’s dope

2 Likes

My buddy was introducing me to some of his friends one night on a blunt cruise. I had AUX control when we picked them up and I maintained control through the session. (Lupe Fiasco, Tupac, Biggie, Andre Nickitina… the hits) Everybody was diggin’ it.

We went to Portillo’s and on the way out Eddie stole shotgun from me but passed me back the AUX cord because I was “crushing it”

I was super fucken high and ended up panicking and playing the live version of Closer to the Heart from Different Stages. Holy hell did they fucken laugh at me. Eddie yanked that cord back so fucken quick

3 Likes

Holy fuck, holy fuck was amazing. Holy fuck.
Please please check them out if you can.

Also picked up the best shirt ever

3 Likes

I’ve got that same shirt, which I picked up at a show like 10-ish years ago. Love that they’re still selling that.

2 Likes

I assume this is Palo Alto curfew lameness but apparently show start time for JRAD is at 6:30pm. That can’t be right. The whole first set will be a daytime set if that’s the case.

IYKYK :handshake:

2 Likes

Grabbed Roger Waters tickets for tonight. $25 but $45 with fees, tax, and all that fuckery

2 Likes

Still solid price for what will be a fun show

1 Like

BUT HIS POLITICS

5 Likes

Trying to decide what show to see friday night. Thievery Corp or Nathaniel Ratecliff with Cory Wong opener. Tried listening to Ratecliff yesterday and it was pretty meh but I would love to see Wong so idk. I’v seen thievery before and its always fun.

Be careful talking about Cory Wong in this here community. Lot of fervent haters of everything Vulfpeck-related.

I think Cory Wong throws down and I’d have the same debacle as you.

Vulf haters can EAD