What Shows Are You Seeing

I don’t know a damn thing about the Cure.

I’m sure I’ve heard their hits, but looking at their popular songs on google I don’t recognize any by name.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Would not.

1 Like

the BeetleJuice version of Fishman.

Kane left the WWE to be a drag queen instead of politician

2 Likes

Hell yeah. Going next weekend

1 Like

Do the Cure bring out MechaStreisand for Robert Smith to dispatch of?

Strong “Eric Wareheim in drag” vibes

1 Like

Robert Smith is daddy

1 Like

GoGo Penguin tonight!

5 Likes

I went to school w/a pair of twins who were a year older than me, but they both idolized The Cure/RS & both went full throttle into looking just like him. They pulled it off very well, but what the fuck? They were really nice guys, and decent skaters as well, but it always seemed like such a bizarre choice. I could see it more if it were just 1 of them, but both was so odd. Seeing a pair of RS look alikes doing kick flips off a set of stairs in a town of 3,500 people in 1991 is strange no matter how you look at it.

5 Likes

Just landed in Denver. Looks like no rain tonight. Busting out the Dino suit for billy tonight. Say hi if you’re there

3 Likes

Tenacious D was really dang awesome. Looks like they started doing Master Exploder at the tail end of this tour, and that was a real treat live (Kyle’s double-leg vagine guitar did not make an appearance, however).

Overture, Kickapoo, Low Hangin’ Fruit, Jailbreak, Rize of the Fenix, Wonderboy, Tribute, Video Games, The Metal, Sax-a-Boom, Roadie, Wicked Game, Kielbasa, Beelzeboss, Double Team

E: Good Times, Bad Times, Master Exploder, Fuck Her Gently

6 Likes

They always put on one helluva show. They don’t hire slouches for their band.

2 Likes

Damien Rice just announced 4 US shows. Hoping to grab tickets for Chicago.

Cc @sociablehodor

1 Like

He’s incredible live, you won’t regret it. I hope this mean he’s working on new material.

@Jolson did you know Superheaven is touring on Jar right now? Had no idea but I saw they added a 2nd Boston show so I just grabbed tix

Only thing I saw was their appearance on the Sick New World line up. No MW dates :frowning:

1 Like

The only time an IG targeted ad was beneficial for me. They must have gotten scared off of joining Riot Fest due to venue location

2 Likes

How was Plini and what were the set times like with two openers? Trying to decide if I’m going to go to Charlotte tomorrow.