What Shows Are You Seeing

They’re always a great time. They’re here Sun night, but I just can’t justify it right now. I’ve got a crazy busy next couple weeks, so both the time & money saved by not going made my choice for me. Honestly, it’s the time more so than the $$, but could def stand to not spend on the ticket/drinks, with a bunch of other stuff coming up.

2 Likes

Tenacious D puts on a great show. They always have killer musicians and they run the show like an album with bits and sketches between some songs.

2 Likes

Getting to see a free Big Something show this Saturday at Pyres Brewings very own PyresFest.

It’s their second Minnesota show and first in the Twin Cities.

Cactus Blossoms are at Falling Star on Friday. It’s just off River Road in Fridley.

1 Like

The D fucking rocked. Probably a top 5 show for me this year. Had so much fun and the crowd was rowdyAF

5 Likes

Was the encore Tribute?

My wife really likes them, we saw them at the Turf Club before the pandemic. Might have to check them out tomorrow. Thanks

1 Like

Baby and then Fuck Her Gently

The run of Friendship, Kielbasa, Wonderboy, Tribute and Double Team to end the set was chefs kissAF

1 Like

This is probably the least cool thing you have ever said

It’s a free show as far as I’m aware.

1 Like

I’m still buzzing from last night. That Kikagaku Moyo show was so insanely good, go see them if you can. They have so much more energy live than on record.

I can’t remember the last time I’ve heard a crowd cheer that loudly between every song and the entire encore break. I refuse to believe this is their final tour.

5 Likes

Yes. This was so startling to me. Shit rocked

2 Likes

Such a good time! In hindsight I kinda wish I had made the trek to Boulder the night before but was super stoked to catch them last night.

Sure hope not!

2 Likes

Yeah it was soooo good. What a banger of a show.

1 Like

Really wanted to hit the Mish while in CO, so I guess I’ll take some drugs and see Desert Dwellers and Bluetech tonight.

2 Likes

That would probably be fun.

Come on over!

Bluetech is fucking awesome

1 Like

https://leclairband.bandcamp.com/

Fun times at the block party!

Just got tickets to see IceAge and Earth this Friday.
Have no idea what to expect from IceAge but Earth should be devastating.