What Shows Are You Seeing

He’s taken the Trump playbook and used it to fill seats while he gets drunk and rambles about shit. I would have thought maybe a full band show would be better? Sad because I can honestly say I liked one of their albums like 20 years ago.

1 Like

They sounded alright and he didn’t ramble on at all. At one point he said, “I don’t have anything to say, I think my shirt says it all.” Break the Cycle and the first album were pretty good though.

1 Like

This looks awesome

3 Likes

I saw the first iteration of that tour (had a special appearance from Garth Hudson) and it was great. Highly recommend if you’re a fan of the band.

1 Like

Kikagaku Moyo on Thursday and I am HYPED

5 Likes

Huge fan of Anders Osborne. One of my favorite singer/songwriters. Would love to catch this performance.

2 Likes

Me too

1 Like

Getting real psyched for my Porcupine Tree > My Morning Jacket > Porcupine Tree sandwich this week.

4 Likes

Same here man. See you there!

1 Like

Doing bill strangs at the frost amphitheater and gona check out hardly strictly at golden gate with my new ladyfriend. Really excited the frost looks fucking sweet. Anyone else goin?

1 Like

If I was in town I would 100% be there. Hardly Strictly is fun af. One of my favorite events of the year. Lineup is solid too. Elvis Costello, Galactic, Andy Shauf, Adrian Belew, Charlie Hunter. Just a fantastic lineup for a free fest.

If you’ve never been it’s way more mellow than your usual fest. People treat it like a picnic and bring blankets and coolers and shit since it’s BYOB. I recommend picking a stage early where you want to see your headliner as a home base and wander for sets you want to see earlier in the day. Realize you need a crew for this but it’s the pro move.

Frost is great. I finally went for the first time last month for JRAD and MMJ. Curfew is lame so sets start when the sun is still up but it’s still a pleasant experience. People also bring blankets for that since it’s basically a big ass tiered lawn.

2 Likes

For other local shows, I just found out John Petrucci has a show with Mike Portnoy in November. Gotta go to that.

Wish I was going but I’m working Fri/Sat/Sun and I have to save money. Have a blast Chet!

1 Like

I cant wait to not go to Ween tomorrow.

SIYD

1 Like

Totally fine.

The “wife” and I will be there too!

2 Likes

Last minute decision to go see Tenacious D tonight

8 Likes

Saw them a few years ago and had a great time

1 Like

They’ve always been on my list but I seem to always miss them for whatever reason.

Found cheap tix online but I only had the option to buy 2 so if anyone wants to meet me in the shittiest city in CT the extra ticket is yours @mja271

2 Likes