Unpopular Opinions about UM

If it isnt going to have a big jam, i agree. 2021 Fir has been criminal. Fir > shitty cover > Fir. Get rid of the stupid wild card bullshit, and be a fucking jamband again you fucking chodes.

3 Likes

I love fir but hate the wild card crap

Yea, it almost feels like someone had to intentionally be like ā€œyou know what would really make us suck, hear me out, we take one of our best jam vehicls, and see, first we start doing little song sections, but in time, we do full covers and then stop jamming the song all together. Shits going to be wild. So much rawk.ā€

1 Like

They still jam Fir tho, right? I know Pontiac got Baylissā€™d. And maybe one other? But dating back to 2020, 9 outta the last 11 firs had jams.

Barely

Iā€™m like 8/8 Firs being over 18 minutes. I think I saw 4 straight hit over 20 minutes.

Canā€™t argue that the jams are shorter these days as Fir is more consistently locked in the 18-20 min range (often with 1 min of a cover) as opposed to 20-22, but it still almost always includes a jam.

Iā€™ve seen two Firā€™s get no jammed in the last 3 years, and still welcome the song every show I go to because of the jams.

1 Like

Iā€™m not even talking about the jams. That song is trash.

1 Like

You donā€™t like white boy reggae?

You ever listened to a song about weedā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.on weed?

6 Likes

As a white guy with dreads, he has very discerning tastes

5 Likes

It was cute as a one off but it shouldnā€™t happen more than once a year, and they should pick better songs if they keep doing it.

Heā€™s obviously team Dirty Heads

2 Likes

@StoneJackBaller didnā€™t find out about UM until Rebelution opened for them

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/IP96_YUlIFY

This video lmao

5 Likes

This is exactly what Nagy needs to show the team at halftime

1 Like

That Rasta jersey is so fucking dopeboy. Zimbabwe.

Fir is in my fav 5 um songs. Def an unpopular opinion to hate it.

2 Likes

tbh I would have been bro-ing out so fucking hard over that Utopian > Creep > Meeting in the Aisle > Fir from that show this fallā€¦

5 Likes