Umphrey’s At The Drive Inn

No mention of if this will be streamed as well. Not a midwesterner and sure as shit not flying out for a concert anytime soon

It will obviosuly be streamed. Can’t promise you that the streams will work, though.

Ha, I cant get over this mysterious price bump. I mean I would still happily pay it, its just so funny/shady looking.

Yeah will be announced later, guaranteed. No way they’re missing out on that extra couch money.

Funny enough 40min before that UM email came in I got an email about Goose doing a drive in show. Not saying they’re comparable but the price for a car of 4 is in the $150-$200 range.

There was no price bump, their website always said the 440 for premium viewing etc… not sure where that other prices came from?

When I first checked umphreys.com it was $405 premium and $250 Section C.

@NikoEstevan even updated his post because he pulled prices from the wrong source.

1 Like

Na, this was the original.

Premium: 405.00
Section A: 345.00
Section B: 297.00
Section C: 250.00

It also said that those were the prices with all taxes and fees included. Obvously someone just made a mistake, but its still just funny and makes it easy to make a Browning joke.

3 Likes

It definitely went up. See my earlier post about the per person cost ranges.

“reaction has been super positive, increase prices by 7%!”

11 Likes

Goose is also no PA, FM only.

KB seeing the top price at $405 and not the $440.07 like he intended

6 Likes

I just hope first song back is Easter in quarantine.

With a KB pre-show speech encouraging us to encapsulate the zeitgeist of this surreal experience

4 Likes

alright no more KB jokes for at least an hour

1 Like

Any idea on how many cars per section or total? Could make the difference between an instant sell out and a 5min sell out.

When it says masks have to worn at all times when you are outside of your car, with zero tolerance, does that mean anytime you want to take a drink you have to be inside of your vehicle?

1 Like

I’m a little thrown off by that too, I expected to be able to take the mask off when in your area.

I cut a nose hole and a straw hole in my mask.

It’ll sell out in less than 5 minutes.

Ugh these prices. I’m in for one night fo sho, but most likely too pricey for me to do both.