Umphrey’s At The Drive Inn

I love those mesh hats. i’ll be F5’n the page to see if i can catch one if/when they become available on the site

1 Like

Def like the look of the hats, but I know I won’t wear it if I buy it. I’m kinda weird about the fit of my hats. Will def scoop a couple koozies.

Do we know when the merch will be available? Day of show/show time?

If you’re at the show they are selling it via the website and deliver it to your spot, no merch table. I can’t imagine they’re going to take any online orders until after this run because that’s a pretty big effort.

1 Like

Might grab a koozie.

LOL $10 car air fresheners

I’ll try to get my hands on a poster because I’m a fool.

Probably an extra strength one for the wooks

2 Likes

Gotcha thanks. I’ll check back after the run to see if there are still any hats.

I don’t hate that being the poster, but would liked something different

My reaction to most UM merch and prints

1 Like

I was hoping it was going to be KB in a cowboy hat riding a bag of $$$ and draggin the Sultan behind him on a leash

4 Likes

I swear to god, if thats not a 3 pack.

1 Like

Heard they smell like KB’s pockets

1 Like

Surprisingly solid hat, may try and cop one.

1 Like

Having anything hanging from your mirror is technically illegal in IL

3 Likes
2 Likes

1 Like

God damn 35 clams for a hat? Non flat brim but still a trucker hat. We’re getting close to getting just a regular dad hat with the UM logo. I’d pony up for it.

What the fuck lol. They put out a really awesome koozie design. Love that color. Same design on the shirts only has navy as an option. So fucking dumb, doesn’t look nearly as good.

font for the band name on the side of these hats is gross i dont understand what the fuss is all about