Umphrey’s At The Drive Inn

2 Likes

1 Like

God damn 35 clams for a hat? Non flat brim but still a trucker hat. We’re getting close to getting just a regular dad hat with the UM logo. I’d pony up for it.

What the fuck lol. They put out a really awesome koozie design. Love that color. Same design on the shirts only has navy as an option. So fucking dumb, doesn’t look nearly as good.

font for the band name on the side of these hats is gross i dont understand what the fuss is all about

Plz buy my night one pass

Meh, the side is subtle enough where I still like the design as a whole.

Streams for this weekend email just went out.

(Probably was announced during last nights show, haven’t gotten through the couch tour thread)

I’ll probably grab one of these hats. I’ve been waiting on a wearable non-flat brim from them for a long time. My only concern is that the pic of the hats makes the brim looks way to small. Anyone else notice that? Hoping it’s just an illusion.

Thinking a Divisions opener for this weekend, although still hoping for my dark horse “The Boy are Back in Town”

2 Likes

Yeah either divisions or all in time id say

1 Like

Nah, probably gonna be Easter in Quarantine

Does anyone think they will play any songs they just played the past two nights?

1 Like

2 Likes

But for real, no, they most likely will not. I would say is almost 100% certain.

2 Likes

Yea I’d be shocked if they did. Plus all the weekend favorites are on the table and set up to drop

Wappy Saturday!

Like Seasons and Whistle Kids?

4 Likes

Don’t forget Upward.

Hopefully the playing is good, I liked a lot of the jamming the last 2 nights. I’m being a stick in the mud but I’m expecting pretty standard on-paper set lists this weekend.