UMBowl X

No wonder why the selections are so shitty

7 Likes

:cry:

3 Likes

Was sad to see 3-10-16 Mantis removed after not making it in 2022. Boooooo

3 Likes

I went with all new, the old nominations will pop up again Iā€™m sure!

6 Likes

I had a hard time picking since Iā€™ve listened to them all so much but this is what I went withā€¦.Iā€™d be happy with any of them honestly.

5 Likes

Fuck yeah that bath is soooo good

2010 Great American stew is one hundred percent getting a vote from me

Oh god weā€™re going to ruin that 9/14/07 Nemo arenā€™t we?

4 Likes

Iā€™m hoping they just make that a song as-is and use the others to do anotherā€¦.

2 Likes

So are these not necessarily the whole jam? I noticed the 7/1/11 AIT on the soundcloud playlist starts in the middle of the jam.

1 Like

Am I reading this wrong or did I miss the chance to vote on these already?

edit: nevermind, Iā€™m an idiot and didnā€™t even notice the different links on top of the UMBowl page.

1 Like

Very cool. Thanks for your service, soldier.

1 Like

Itā€™s too late now but Iā€™m gonna look into it tomorrow on my day off. It was 13 years ago when I did my 2011 mix that I based my selections off of. I might not have enjoyed the first portion of the jamā€¦really not sure.

1 Like

Listened through everything that last couple of days. Great choices! The only new stew I would have added is the 8-27-23 tinkles. Love that groove and I think Bayliss sounds good.

3 Likes

I actually submitted them mid July last year prior to the rescheduling so that show didnā€™t even happen yet!

1 Like

Great so Dan has ruined 9/14 Nemo and 7/1 AiT

5 Likes

Iā€™m jk! I love you Danny boy!

1 Like

YARN | But you are the greatest hero in American history. | The Simpsons (1989) - S04E08 Comedy | Video clips by quotes | d061a050 | ē“—

2 Likes

First time for me hearing many of these. Nemo is phenomenal.

4 Likes

Best lyrical i have seen. The Canopy was bumping that night

3 Likes