MP3 downloads of both shows
Cost:
$339.00

No details on regular tickets though

not into VIP but this seems reasonable.

have they ever sold out the Cap?

per Joel - “Should be $74.99 x2 + fees for a two day UMBowl ticket”

Pricing info is on cap website

Oddly enough though cap website lists some type of ticket at 60 for 1 day, and 2 day pass at 150… That does not compute???

If you buy the $60 ticket they kick you out after set 2.

Can we please start the effort to get them to play Chicago at this?

2 Likes

All my friends are going so FOMO prevails.

Them doing some UMBowl type sets at the NYE run helps soften the blow that I’m not going to make it to this. But I’m butthurt that I still haven’t caught a Stew Art event.

Potential set themes:

• Bustouts/Rarities
  • Raw Stewage
  • All improv
  • Stew Art
  • Choose your own adventure
  • All request
  • All night wrong

TBH VIP at $339 doesn’t seem unreasonable if the reg tix at $150. Access to both the balc and the floor for 6 sets over 2 nights is extremely tempting

1 Like

General Admission Floor: $74.99
Best Balcony (reserved seating): $69.99
Upper Balcony (reserved seating): $59.99

Stew Art is the best gimmick set IMO. I only saw the one in 2015 but it was one of the more memorable things I’ve seen them do. They might not even do one though so hold them tears.

word. last time umbowl was at the cap they had the entire balcony roped off for VIP which made the floor pretty packed. think it was some miscommunication among the staff iirc

Ya jwelsh can we plz make sure that doesn’t happen again because that fucking sucked

1 Like

Last time they didn’t sell balc reserved though. This time those seats will be sold (in theory)

That UMBowl had some amazing moments musically, but it was an absolute cluster and I was completely dejected after getting into the venue and it being B2Ns on the floor. At an UMBOWL! Where you were paying for intimacy. I love everything UM and I never partake in the cashgrab, etc pokes at KB or the band, but I felt this was boderline fraud.

You mean you don’t like fanboy sweat?!?

B2N situation last time was obscene

I think the days of UMBowl being intimate are over. I can’t imagine KB not wanting to sell as many tickets possible for a NYC area two night run .

Having said that, UM just doesn’t seem to be the draw they were six years ago so maybe we will get lucky.