UM Posters Thread

Apparently he just had some time with a rat hooker

8 Likes

Are there rat hookers in Chicago?
If so, I’m so much more excited for my trip.

4 Likes

Is stasik about to pick up a lady of the night?

But I actually don’t hate this one, might actually pick this one up. I haven’t bought a print in ages and the shows I’ve been to have had dog shit prints compared to this one.

I really like it as far as theme and having a consistent color palette…and typically prefer sharper lines and angles with a sense of symmetry (over something more round and wavy and sporadic), but yah the train face, rock hands dude, and cat lady are huge detractors

Moved a month ago. Finally hanging more shit on my walls! I have a nice blue and orange theme going on in my living room… started kinda accidentally but I love it. BEAR DOWN

5 Likes

Glad to see they went with a skull for a change of pace

16 Likes

Getting Aoxomoxoa vibes

5 Likes

It’s fine I guess. Won’t be buying

It’s not terrible. Kind of like the desert psych/doom vibes. It would almost be cooler for a different band though lol

3 Likes

Instantly reminds me of sublime

2 Likes

It could use some eyes

3 Likes

my man

This poster is a zonkey mashup of Sublime, the Grateful Dead and the allman brothers.

2 Likes

No joke there’s a statement about San Diego that goes “Keep San Diego weirdly into Sublime”. It’s 100% accurate and I’ll never understand it.

1 Like

Why the same poster for 4 shows? I can kind of see one for the three CA shows, but come on man

It seems like they always have leftover posters from these runs in the poster sales. They probably don’t sell enough to justify it.

1 Like

That makes sense

I’d buy it if it was good…I don’t care a ton about how many days it covers but when a quarter of the poster is just the dates in plain text then im out

Yeah I have a winter tour poster I quite like