UM Posters Thread

My friend gifted me that um print. It looks decent in a frame. But I kinda like the “realist” style. Idk how to describe it

1 Like

Love this one

5 Likes

It’s cool looking but probably not going on my wall

I think I sold the Tsang UM poster I had. Not my style

Tsang stuff always skirts the border between really cool and waaaay too busy and it seems to depend a lot on context. Loved the Primus SLC one he did last year and one of my most sought after prints is the 2014 NIN/Soundgarden tour print (I have the art print) but I generally find most of his stuff too busy

Meh, doesn’t do a whole lot for me. I’d rather have Dave Kloc or Jon Rose do an UM print

Art aside, Tsang has the worst quality prints. I hope he’s stopped hand printing his own stuff.

Kinda like that. Would be neat in like a grey gnarly wood frame.

2 Likes

You should pick one up when you go on Sunday. I would have loved to make Delaware happen but wasn’t a realistic option for me this summer with the costs of flights and my license being suspended still. Hopefully they come back again within the next five years…it has been 14 iirc…

1 Like

I’d almost like to see that one in grayscale. I dig it though

I think that’s a pretty decent print, especially when compared to much of UM’s half assed, lazy show posters. Kinda confused by the paper airplane and fish, both of which seem to be chopping/tearing the tops of the heads off of those sculptures…or how either of those 2 things are supposed to fit the theme in general. Otherwise, I think it’s pretty sharp looking.

1 Like

Not a huge fan, but I can’t really put my finger on why. Might just be that it’s kinda homogenous color wise

Don’t like it. Its just a collage of public domain shit

4 Likes

They should have added this guy.

8 Likes

pretty sure this won ebeans print of the year, but doesn’t have dick hand guy

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool.

1 Like

*won

lol fuck

1 Like

About time you got caught