UM at 25

25 years as a band coming up in January huh? What’s the rumor mill have to say about special events?

1 Like

hiatus

11 Likes

going back to playing otto’s with budney running lights

5 Likes

seriously though, south dakota → wyoming → hawaii ter

3 Likes

I’d not be surprised if they did a weekend run in Milwaukee, in January, for the 25th birthday party. With the consensus of KB loving his affordable Cubs’ season tickets, I’m thinking that he’d absolutely would want to cash in on a 25th anniversary tour.

1 Like

We are finally getting the Fir Reunion festival and NYE in Omaha.

1 Like

South Bend college bar tour?

Barrymore Theater celebration. Mark it.

3 Likes

User: hasn’t posted in 10mo

Bort: immediate disparaging trolling

8 Likes

If I were UM, I’d strictly do the more intimate settings for the 25th. Canopy Club, Orange Peel, etc.

1 Like

I’ve been wondering if @Superheadybra may be one of @OSUmBeaverPhreak side gigs too.

1 Like

7 Likes

I’m missing the message lol.

Smaller venues = less tickets sold = KB taking you out for encouraging small venues.

2 Likes

But he could charge more for an “intimate show”

3 Likes

You beat me to it. I was gonna say a full tour of VIP shows.

1 Like

One of my bucket list items is to go out of my way and travel for a UM show. My old man lives near Asheville and he’s been to a few shows, but we haven’t seen UM together yet. I’m hoping that they hit Asheville when they make up those SE shows in April. I know that chances are slim to nil, but I’m hoping that it would be at the Orange Peel.

2 Likes

Asheville is usually around Valentines Day in Feb

1 Like

Regardless, I’m a great son planning a trip to see my dad around seeing a drug band.

6 Likes

My dad lives in Durham, NC. Guess how many Raleigh/Charlotte shows I’ve missed in the past decade? :slight_smile: