Two ?’s Favorite jam from Summercamp this year? and Best UM show you’ve ever been to?

I don’t have a favorite from scamp yet but the HBB, Mantis, Tinkle’s, and Phil’s are all very good.

My best UM show was July 23rd, 2017 CEFCU Center Stage at The Landing Peoria, IL.

Push The Pig, Onward & Upward, All Things Ninja, Utopian Fir, and Wappy all have some of my all time favorite jams and to have them all in one show was absolutely epic.

Wat bout you guys

1/21/18

6 Likes

Highlights pls

Embrace the Event brother.

3 Likes

Wtf this title this thread what the hell is going on

7 Likes

I’m a little high

2 Likes

The $680 Jimmy Stewart.

Whichever show ends up being my last.

2 Likes

Cant fucking wait.

1 Like

What do you mean $680 Jimmy Stewart?

Lmao I get. But in the future you could’ve asked the fav jam from Scamp in the Scamp thread. And the best show I could’ve sworn was already a thread but if not yeah just have it as a separate thread. It’s all good man this place isn’t the perfect example of clear thinking and organization

1 Like

10/31/14

6 Likes

@zencer i would take some time to explore this place before you ask stupid questions. This is all laid out for you (not very) neatly.

Some of the old bort heads really put a lot of time and effort into making lists like this.

2 Likes

They played a set only for VIP ticket holders. Scamp VIP is probably close to $680 extra, idk

1 Like

Shut up, nerd.

2 Likes

Read the room bro we’re not here to answer questions we’re here to criticize!

3 Likes

Bouta buy $680 worth of Ginger Ale with the money I saved skipping Scamp

4 Likes

never made it as a wise man

2 Likes

I knew immediately who started this thread before coming here.

8 Likes

Have you tried being a poor man that’s stealing?

3 Likes

7 Likes