Turkuaz

Just discovered this band, anyone else a fan? This is some solid funky shit, can’t wait to see them on tour.

9 Likes

This is incredibly insensitive to us kuazheads in our time of pain.

12 Likes

WTF are you talking about?

2 Likes

Guess you hadn’t heard. The singer guy was busted sticking Shirra’s hairbrush in his @ass while jerkuazin on Sammi’s wig.

9 Likes

this is disgusting

7 Likes

So he’s auditioning to play fiddle for DMB?

8 Likes

full jerkuazin

7 Likes

Decpaitated. Whole big thing. We had a funeral for a bird

9 Likes

Lmao nice

So anyone hear of the new band started by remaining members, kurtuaz?

3 Likes

Fuck this website and it’s Myspace auto-play bullshit.

Certainly concerning how none of those many quotes mention if the revenue from these releases will be distributed to the previous members. Obviously song writing credit is it’s own thing (and may determine profit sharing depending on the agreements they had) but I’d hope that the other 7 members still profit from these albums regardless of the release date being after their departure.

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I can’t stop.

6 Likes

Was scrolling through dash-bort greatest hits and stumbled back upon this thread. Giving it a bump because it brightened my day a good bit

3 Likes

There’s a good YouTube of the Adrian/Jerry Harrison/remains of turkauz.

1 Like

Admittedly, I never listened to them but started the thread because they had just broken up (apparently with some associated drama)

1 Like

I still simp for sammi

4 Likes

I’ll have to give it a listen. They were one of my 2020 Covid cancellation shows that I was really bummed about

Think I saw em nearly 10 times live
Bassist and guitarist slap. Just a crazy amount of musical talent on the stage… too bad rhythm guitar lead guy was an addict jerk.
https://youtu.be/CrPlic5OS3Y?si=k2TidfcMh_LZl_1o
Monkey fingaz!

2 Likes