Threedom

I’m a game time decision tonight. Last week I was feeling under the weather so I did not make it. Tomorrow’s my "wife’'s birthday so I should probably stay in so I can make her breakfast or something but we will see. Definitely planning on the last three of the residency.

it is a different story once school lets out for the summer. so will be missing this week for sure, but the back half of the month puts us in a different situation. though, we’ll see – strummit at the latest

not looking good for me to hit the Wednesday shows, since I have pickles games (partial season tickets) the next few Wednesdays

I think I’m going to hit the show tonight.

1 Like

Me too. Did you see Shafty is playing 8/13 at the Alberta Abbey?

1 Like

I did now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is this a bmfs after party?

I doubt it but I only have tickets the 12th so I’m free regardless. That would be tight if it was though. I might ask Rob.

Fuck Game 4 looks to be going to OT…

Nice atmospheric cover of Jeremy tonight.

The Get Down is a venue with a lot of potential.

Thinking of going to the show tomorrow. Last one of the residency.

a few weeks ago i pretty much resigned myself to the likelihood that strummit would be my first time with this band. with a full slate of norway-trip prep this evening, i’ll have to plan on hitting a show at the get down some other time

1 Like

That show was excellent, the band is fire. Catch them if you can.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Three tracks in and they’ve already covered a ton of ground. Loving it.

2 Likes

after enjoying the bits i saw at strummit, i’ve officially added 10/8’s show @ the get down to my awareness calendar.

my in laws are flying in from norway next week, so i can’t commit to the show just yet because them being stateside typically throws my social calendar out of whack

2 Likes

Did you make it out? I ate three hits of acid for it and had my mind blown. Great show! I would love to see them open for Kick the Cat after Umphrey’s on 3/5. Hoping the Get Down makes that happen…

1 Like

New album…Future Monarchs.

1 Like

residency at the goodfoot every tuesday in may has been hinted at on PT

2 Likes
3 Likes