The Doniac Schvice

and the coked out Reba

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk9YvZlv46M

4 Likes

I have been pretty lucky and have managed to catch three Forbin > Mockingbird’s, and 3 Harpua’s. Icculus was the song I had been chasing, but finally got to scratch that off at Alpine last year

Oh yeah. One of my fave 95’s. Loving this video rn.

Wow this is insanely fast.

tuned in

This first set is kind of a mess. Respect the song selection but the execution in just about every tune is pretty bad.

The Ruby Waves though!

I’m looking forward to it. Technically I heard it, but it was in a hotel after an UM show and I was kinda warped.

I don’t give a flying fuck if the first set was a little sloppy, it was so damn fun. The vibes are already flowing. This was one of the most fun concerts I have ever been to. Just realized it was exactly a year ago today, too.

Probably the weakest Phish show I saw was the one I had the most fun at. But I’ve only seen a few so I guess that ain’t saying much.

Edit: was sober except some edibles, too.

You can already tell from Trey’s facial expressions that he knows he is about to fuck some peoples minds up later on in the night

As a Star Trek fan, I love that they named a song after one of the worst ST episodes ever.

2 Likes

This About to Run shreds though. This and the Ruby Waves are the true highlights of this show

Maybe I am just more forgiving than most, but I really dont think this first set is THAT sloppy. Especially considering the fact that most the songs have only been played a couple times in the last 20+ years.

Glide is truly laughable.

The Landlady and Glide were definitely both rough, but I think the rest is fine. Also, in the moment I can safely say I did not give a shit about a butched Glide by that point.

There is also just something to be said about a band damn near 40 years into their career, with all the original members, playing a set like that, then a set like that second set with a damn near 40 minute jam in front of 45,000 people. Which is why they are the greatest.

Yeah I wouldn’t have cared if I were there about any slop.

This show pissed me off at the time since I had to sit through two nights of them actually taking dumps on the stage at Fenway just a week prior.

Pretty sure my dog is uncomfortable with the vacuum playing.

Which I guess makes sense seeing as he doesn’t like when I vacuum. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Game time!

Here we go!