The Doniac Schvice

The best part about this is half the time they both plan their shit around phish tour cause even they know they gotta be there!

For real, tho. Massive bort biscuits Vegas slop party sounds pretty prime.

1 Like

But yeah idk I’m not super jaded with phish so I thought the show was great. Everything’s Right was the highlight for sure, fucking amazing middle of that jam. That’s the kinda shit I always want at a show. But I liked the jam in the song before Bowie a lot, my first Bowie was great to catch and I thought Trey shredded that Bowie peak. The jam in Ghost was good and there was one other cool jam earlier in the set I can’t remember. More jamming than I expected in set 1.

Also even though I was feeling unbelievably terrible and couldn’t hear shit it was fun playing for the wooks beforehand. Honestly was expecting mostly passerbys but we had a solid crowd of people who stuck around for the whole thing, and I thought some of the jams were cool

2 Likes

You’ve got one life, bros. Blaze on

2 Likes

2 Likes

Raged the show with my brother in law and his crew. It was a great time but if the songs were shorter there would be more room for improv. I believe they were denied testing via email.

6 Likes

:face_vomiting:

Lmao at the American Woman tease in this 9/1 Tweezer

1 Like

Billy Goose wouldn’t do that to us

4 Likes

Looks like the show is reviewed kinda negatively from what I can tell. Idk I thought it was great. Am I a VFJ Phish Phluffer?

1 Like

I’d say you’re just not jaded yet, which is ~kinda~ the same thing, I guess. :thinking:

You took too many Advil’s preshow bro

3 Likes

6 and 2 Tylenol. I was so spun out at one point I had to have @jazzprogfan go find me a gatorade while I sat in my car

1 Like

FYP

If any of you guys wanna watch me try not to die onstage again I’m gonna play an all improv set at Estphest in about two hours uuuugh

You know this is very bad for you right ?

Thought the Cities was kinda boring and Tweezer was just alright. Loving how this Carini is starting off though.

Not really. I took 6 Advil and 2 Tylenol over the course of the day, which is not unheard of for anyone with chronic pain issues on significantly bad days. Taking 2 pain meds every 4 hours exactly as directed. I’m always conscious of overdoing NSAIDs.

Taking 6 Advil at once is not something I have ever done.

1 Like

The loop-heavy section of this Everything’s Right jam is so good. So effortless and locked in and smooth. Got me out from deep in an Ibuprofen-Hole

2 Likes

Gotcha. Read that wrong then lol sorry