The Doniac Schvice

As far as last night goes. It was definitely not a bad show. Compared to a lot of this tour it’s pretty middle of the road, and second set took a pretty serious nose dive after the Everything’s Right, but I’d still give it a solid C+

1 Like

The end of the big jam into Fuego still felt like a major abortion even after 20 minutes of jamming. Fishman just stops playing and Trey just kinda sits there for a second and starts Fuego. Weird they can jam that long and still ripcord like a motherfucker #jaded

I’m sure they will release it on YouTube. It said it was just part 1 of the breakdown and part 2 will air tonight during setbreak

1 Like

Ibuprofen is tight. Saves me from my hangovers lol 10/10 times. I definitely have a bad habit of taking too much for my own good though.

It’s worth it when it kicks in right as the jam is pe/\king though

5 Likes

Feel like you’re forgetting the golden rule

1 Like

Careful bro, don’t wanna experience an ego death

The Tube is pretty awesome. Missed it during stream. Definitely the best version of the tour. Blaze On, Ghost, Tube, and especially Everhthing’s Right are all pretty strong. B- is probably a more fair grade, just always rough when no jams come after set 1 opener, but looking back at the show now, they really did jam a lot last night. Great first set.

1 Like

This Everything’s Right is getting pretty vibey

The Tube was probably my favorite last night. I actually really enjoyed last night thought it was almost Shoreline N2 level.

Hitting in a couple minutes at Esters if anyone wants to come out. These improv trio sets have been very good lately, and the guys I’m playing with are both absolute monsters.

Really wanna go to the show tonight but highly unlikely for me at this point

Do you guys tape those shows? Would love to hear it.

Just go. You will find a cheap/free ticket

Jess is always laughing at me for taking 2 Advil at a time. I guess 4 is the standard dose in the hospital :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

i’ve always heard that up to 4 ibuprofen (800mg) is fine depending on body weight. you just don’t want to do that for a bunch of days in a row. 3 ibuprofen and 1 extra strength acetaminophen usually works like a charm for me. if that doesn’t work, throw in 4 Xanax and two Miller Lites.

3 Likes

We got a recording and video of this one! Dang wish some Borters came out, that was honestly one of those magical everything clicks sets

2 Likes

multis plz

2 Likes

Loving all the action in the Schvice lately!! I feel like on the old bort it was just four of us talking to eachother for years.

As far as ibuprofen and shit, can’t say. I just smoke some weed and tug on my balls a bit. Usually does the trick.

3 Likes

Weed tends to dehydrate me when I’m hungover and makes my headaches worse. Usually helps with my body aches and nausea tho