Sweetwater Fest 2022

lol i just realized if you put your browser in incognito mode, refresh 5 times and then close and reopen in a new browser window in non-incognito mode, the schedule pops right up.

3 Likes

How many wheels we talking?

EAD

1 Like

POSITIVE VIBES ONLY I’ve got a half decent pitch too

And if your hand is bigger than your face then you have cancer

1 Like

Freshman year in the dorms one of the ceiling tiles fell off the ceiling in the hallway. We ended up writing “GULLIBLE” real big on it and putting it back up. It was fun convincing people that any of that happened.

2 Likes

@WhoDatVols Got Your Schedule (Right Here)

shorturl.at/nHU13

2 Likes

My friends and I used to hide shit in ceiling tiles in middle school. Culminating in putting a chair in the ceiling when we were getting banned from sitting at that table (it was behind a wall and we constantly be engaging in hijinks). Heard that years later (my junior or senior year of HS) the chair fell out of the ceiling finally.

2 Likes

We would do similar things. Ended up turning into a big deal when some apparently super expensive art equipment went missing. Looking back, it wasnt as funny as we thought it was. In the moment, tho, watching Mr. Shaw sweat was great.

2 Likes

Boss said no because he has a dentist appointment and needs someone here. Fuck that. Thank god for YouTube TV tho. IT can EAD

2 Likes

Ouch. Fuck that man

2 Likes

Well that sucks considering I’m going for Spafford and UM…would have to skip UM’s first set to see all of Spafford.

1 Like

I think thats the move. Dumb scheduling conflict.

2 Likes

I’ll probably do that since I’ll be at the Variety the night before.

1 Like

This works out nice for me. Now i can see some Spafford/UM before heading to Shaky Knee for King Gizz > NIN. Pretty great Saturday, right there.

3 Likes

So Butcher Brown and Lotus > Clermont on Friday?

1 Like

Probably do UM over Spafford, but not sure if I want to catch Kitchen Dwellers or Spafford before UM starts.

Still haven’t been forced to see Doom Flamingo and it looks like I’ll skip their set once again. Don’t have much interest in seeing them, but I’ve been at so many festivals where they’re playing and have yet to catch their set except for walking past them one year at Summer Camp. Thought for sure I’d see their set at Holidaze, but the “wife” got too fucked up and I spent that hour making sure she didn’t die.

Can someone post full schedule? Its not loading for me.