Sweetwater Fest 2022

Yeah, honestly might be the best jamband set of the weekend.

@cryan024 i got you

2 Likes

Was able to grab a couple late nights but damn $62 is steeeeeepppp

1 Like

I just started looking into trying to swing this yesterday since this seems like the Bort hang out of the year, and I’ve got a flight credit to use. Probably won’t make it but still grabbed a ticket to this late night just in case I do. Just have to see if I can find reasonable lodging. I’m guessing the festy ticket is $150-200 for Fri-Sun?

2 Likes

Yeah they played around here recently. Much better than expected. I don’t have much faith in an UM late night delivering

1 Like

The Hilton seems like the pool im crashing this time if you wanna look into getting a room there.

2 Likes

Saw this on Reddit a few weeks ago. People in the comments were grateful, didn’t use myself tho

Meant to reply to @thefussyasianman

1 Like

Just getting into this album, but first couple tracks are solid so far.

@kramm, Chris Esig, and myself are all at Hilton @thefussyasianman

1 Like

I’m gonna get an Airbnb. More than welcome to crash with us baybee

2 Likes

Noe theres no excuse @thefussyasianman

2 Likes

I’d be interested in putting up some -Bortsmen for a couple evenings but unless you’re Stringz, Opsops or Jolsin, not sure we’ll get along or have too much in common

1 Like

Word.

1 Like

Mainly joking because of my pariah status around these parts but wooks are definitely welcome although I don’t live in town anymore so gonna need to grab a Marta pass.

Preciate the offer but i got a lot of ATL fam and have a bed waiting for me in grant park :slight_smile:

Love the atlanta homies

4 Likes

I’m kind of surprised to hear about you traveling for a music festival.

2 Likes

Its heavily fam motivated. I have some close friends i dont get to see often, so that is a huge factor.

Ive also wanted to see oysterhead for a long time and it never worked out.

I might be going to msg the weekend before as well for Phish.

I think this year will be a lot of shows (for me at least). Im planning to launch a new app that is jam /psychedelia related so will likely be doing some promo for it.

13 Likes

Hell yeah. Good for you, man. Hopefully our paths cross at some point this year. I’ll be in Denver for Tim’s wedding in October, too.

1 Like

Evidently Sweetwater posted then deleted this. General tickets haven’t even gone on sale lol

Pulled the trigger on Neighbor aftershow tickets. Hell yeah.

Kinda relieved that I didn’t even have the opportunity to drop $65 or whatever on an UM afterparty. Fuck that.

2 Likes