Support the Bort

7 Likes

Maybe the covid emergency will end May 11th

I thought umphate was some regular posters awful attempt at making a shitpost troll accountā€¦if this dude is real then jfcā€¦you burned your bridges dude and arenā€™t actually trying to rebuild them, you just didnā€™t like the idea that you burned them

2 Likes

@gatroe good thing your joke account got banned while we still have to deal with this fucking idiot.

4 Likes

i believe in u umphate, just chill tho tbh honestly

and nobody liked me when i first joined the bort either but just post through it

actually maybe thats bad advice lol

ban @bluish too. and me! mainly me!

4 Likes

Umphate was created in response to the state of officiating in major league baseball. After a week and a half of the pitch clock, heā€™s back for more.

Im here to be humiliated and humble

1 Like

Send me bitcoin

3 Likes

Sorry, but I am not a conspiracy theorist

1 Like

They actually banned my IP address so I couldnā€™t even log into my real account. Iā€™m glad the mods are doing everything they can to keep umphate and EB around

3 Likes

Maybe you should have used a different IP or a VPN for your @mags account?

jk, we legitimately thought it was actually mags at the time.

1 Like

ā€œthe mods are actively trying to keep umphate around.ā€

Please donā€™t give the mods that much credit. Actually the mods are just playing a big game of chicken to see who will ban this round. I donā€™t remember where the ban button is, tbh. Iā€™m just here to maintain the level of apathy youā€™ve all come to expect.

11 Likes

Not our fault your troll game is basic

3 Likes

Imagine telling everyone you know that umphate should be banned, like your life depended on it, and then wishing it never happenedā€¦

Send me bitcoin

3 Likes

3 Likes

Semi colon?

Send me nudes

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that mean my troll game is so good that you assumed it was actually another person?