Summer Tour 2024

reading this feeling like Barney in the Simpsons the one single time he gets chosen as DD and the duff truck pulls up

Hopefully more dates drop soon. If Phish is playing the Gorge in July I want to know what my conflicts might be. moe. dropped their dates this week. Goose dropped dates last week. Umphrey’s can’t miss out on them jamband dollars by waiting too long.

So northern wi um show announced June 21, out door amphitheater. June 23 is their date at electric forrest so summerfest show pretty much confirmed for June 22nd I would believe

2 Likes

damn, you weren’t lying.

holy shit Bayfield! that will be special

4 Likes

Deetz? Don’t see it on socials…

1 Like

5 Likes

I had an email from the venue last night

I’ll probably skip this one. I’ll drive 6 hours for Biscuits rn but not um

1 Like

@DiabetesCOLE in the loop. He is everywhere, people. There is no eventuality he does not see.

3 Likes

It is a haul, beautiful up there though. Might have to do some camping for a couple days to make it worth it

5 Likes

The spice must flow

3 Likes

:Insert MEME of Cole riding Sandworm with gigantic Sword and slitsuit.:

4 Likes

I hope its a heater and you regret it

4 Likes

Well that’s not very nice buddy!!

If UM starts to get locked in and I become more excited about the band I will go.

2 Likes

Holy shit bayfield is tempting. Love that area.

12 Likes

Super badass

Probably won’t be willing to drive 6 hrs for a Summerfest show the next night though

Summerfest on Saturday for a 10 PM show is going to be fun as Hell though

5 Likes

I hope it’s a heater and you regret it

Connor I’m stoked to return to Summerfest for them, been 8 years.

4 Likes

How far away is that for you?

1 Like

~3.5 hours. My buddy’s in laws who live up there have been working the venue for years but I’ve never been.

4 Likes