Summer 2022 Tour Dates

Thats the most B4L shit ive ever heard

Louisville is a cool city, I love Bourbon and spent a few days checking out the distilleries down that way and around Frankfort….

……But winter is by far my favorite time of the year, I need cold frozen tundra and skiing within an hour of my house to keep myself sane during the long summer months.

2 Likes

saturday night at red rocks bro

2 Likes

Just ran into an old buddy of mine who’s moving to Knoxville next Tuesday. He’s freshly divorced so what are the spots he needs to hit up?

1 Like

He needs to go to the Old City area, Preservation Pub and Scruffy City are good spots with decent bands usually (pretty sure @cshore said he’s played Scruffy)

Also weekends during football season are nuts. City goes bat shit crazy in the best way ever. The fans are lunatics

1 Like

Think I’ve played both those spots iirc. Does pres pub have a kind of tiny stage shoved into a corner with awkward ceiling hanging monitors for the band? And a ton of stuff all over the walls?

Yup that’s pres pub. Scruffy has a better stage setup with a small balcony, but I personally have had more fun at pres

1 Like

Droogs in church pews. I saw Mister F there after Knox 17 UM

1 Like

Yeah I remember a pretty rambunctious crowd at pres pub. As a player, scruffy city is miles better.

I believe it. This is mainly college nostalgia. But I vividly remember being at that ‘17 after party. I was a sophomore with a cute senior lady so I was on cloud 9.

3 Likes

Haha epic, that show was fun. Good UM show that night too

3 Likes

Shame you didnt know me then

1 Like

I probably would’ve talked your ear off about bassnectar so a little wait was okay

7 Likes

Pretty sure I was at that one also

1 Like

The only thing better than a bort hang is a pre-bort hang

6 Likes

14ers are the goose of mountains

3 Likes

Like I said, thats a shame. Worst part is…I probably would’ve listened

2 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

I had a lot of fun at that Mister F Knoxville post UM show.

7 Likes

God dammit. We were all there!

4 Likes