7 Likes

I miss @gatroe

5 Likes

me too

4 Likes

Y’all should move out east

3 Likes

12 Likes

Everyone should move back to Colorado. Maybe I can get @Albert_Ross to move back with me next year…Colorado has the highest concentration of friends I’ve made through this band. It really is ridiculous how many awesome people live there. Looking forward to making Fort Collins or Denver my spot again next year!

2 Likes

Wtf do you :heart: in Tennessee?

5 Likes

@WhoDatVols obvi

9 Likes

that’s where @WhoDatVols and I had our first kiss

13 Likes

we stayed at this really dope airBnB that was kinda off the grid (or at least google maps wasn’t updated in that area at the time) and that was as close as I could get to it in street view afterwards. it had this awesome little smoking nook that overlooked this gorgeous lake. place was so quiet and peaceful.

5 Likes

Colorado is awesome but I prefer to live somewhere that won’t have major resources issues (water)

5 Likes

Not sure if this fits your bill, probably not if you are truly a ski-bUM, but I think once cannabis is legal, Louisville, Kentucky will become the next great midsized city in the USA. Screenshot this post, archive it, and dig it up on 40th anniversary tour when KB is siphoning funds to pay for his daughter’s wedding and I bet you tickets to any show in 2038 that Louisville is the place to be at that point. So maybe -bort should invest in some Louisville real estate before too many people catch on…

3 Likes

Louisville is great.

5 Likes

Louisville looked amazing after driving through Indiana.

4 Likes

Were Louisville fam now

Honestly if my band weren’t in CO I’d dip. I miss living on the east coast

3 Likes

That is an excellent idea, get some acreage, grow your own legal plants outdoors, have a huge garden and fruit trees. Live off the land.

1 Like

you gotta spend more time in the mountains. @chicagostylehotdog take @cshore up some 14ers

7 Likes