Summer 2022 Tour Dates

JRAD can play SPAC?

sure… there are only like 5k pav seats

huh I assumed it was bigger

the lawn is like 20k LOL it’s insane

getting DMB or Phish SPAC pavs was like JACKPOT throw a party exciting when you got em

1 Like

Only had the one king bed option available when I booked a few hours ago.

Trying to decide if I should go for a seat or just frolic around GA

Get a seat one night, and party hard in GA the next

4 Likes

Based on that chart and my memory of the venue, the lawn will still be pretty damn close to the stage

1 Like

Yeah and its on a big hill. No bad spot

That’s a great idea. Like the idea of having a seat Sunday* after being outside all day

1 Like

Labor Day weekend looks likely. Already committed to Phish Dick’s and I’m not changing my plans. Snooze ya lose UM.

I asked venue staff today and they said you can still bring your own chair if you get a lawn spot.

1 Like

I thought I was on the ball booking lodging today, my man is over here planning which chair to bring 5 months out.

3 Likes

Eat your heart out @wrappedaroundchicago

2 Likes

How is the st Augustine venue?

Awesome, did the fort shows (making lemonade) and had a great time.

1 Like

Fantastic. I have a buddy that lives nearby that I haven’t seen in years. I’m gonna pull the trigger unless the ticket prices are insane. Weird the prices can’t be found

Screw it, I’m going to buy tickets to the cavern shows tomorrow. Yes I’m going to be an asshole and camp too.

Can you tour the caves before the show? Would like to do that on some L.

2 Likes

My mom and I toured the caves last year (guided tour), very worth it and was a blast pre-show. can say I know the difference between stalagmites and stalactites now

1 Like

Yes. The bathrooms are also in the caves. Really hope they add some more.