Spring Tour 2024

electric forest slot is sunday 6/23 so 6/20-6/22 is a safe bet for a 3 night CO run

1 Like

In 2024 I plan to fly out of state to see UM and hang with some of you, just gotta pick my spot

1 Like

Eugene to Portland is 1:45. Portland to Seattle is 2:30. Four shows over St. Patrick’s weekend with minimal travel time kind of seems like a no brainer to me….

1 Like

Ughhhhhh @solvethebox is the worst influence ever :wink:

CLT > Raleigh > Norfolk > Richmond locked in!

Me: I’m going to do less UM shows (and shows in general) in 2024
Also me: plans 4 night run in January. Oops

9 Likes

Ahahahahaa yessss. Whenever they do madison/Milwaukee again you gotta come up for that.

3 Likes

Of course!!! Miss me some Riverside shows. Only show I’ve seen in Madison was awesome! Sylvee 2018

Speaking of cities, I was looking at stats today and thought this was interesting… I’ve seen them in 46 different cites. About to be 49. Pretty wild

3 Likes

Milwaukee is confirmed Summerfest this year. @wiscomtonslacker harassed KB at Fat Cats bar after the first NYE run show. He said summerfest is a go and don’t get greedy with riverside shows too, something along those lines. You assholes haven’t played here in 3 years.

9 Likes

Hell yeah! I miss Summerfest! Used to go every year when I lived in Chicago

2 Likes

Bleeeeehhhhhh

2 Likes

You shut the fuck up right now, this was your idea and you know it

3 Likes

Sorry idk what you’re talking about….

1 Like

Jk Jk.

Pretty damn good idea, eh? :sunglasses:

1 Like

meh, never been to Norfolk and I have nothing better to do, so I guess I’ll check it out

3 Likes

Norfolk in winter is… fine?

1 Like

What’s your most seen city? I’ve seen them in a decent amount of places but only 12 of them five or more times.

-WYCC

3 Likes

Ugh god damnit I want to come out there for a show so bad. Guess they don’t draw enough for the Riverside anymore :disappointed_relieved:

What’s the date for this?

3 Likes

I bet it’s a Friday or Saturday before Electric Forest so last weekend in June I think.

3 Likes

City count is 33

4 Likes

Gotta love that Aspen stat

4 Likes

2 Likes