Spafford - Take It Into Double Time!

That’s so fucking cool! Good for spafford for hooking the boys up. Now go blow them off the stage!!

2 Likes

If I wasn’t getting married that day I’d be tempted to fly out and catch my first SqFt show. Very cool, will be a great night of music!

6 Likes

I’m so tired of your phoned in excuses

13 Likes

I think @cshore could play left handed and this would happen

1 Like

Colin’s back will be hurting so …

j/k you will gain new fans for sure. can’t wait for SE squeak

2 Likes

SE squeak > all other regions

1 Like

NYE announced:

1 Like

I don’t think Umphrey’s could play the Marquee at this point. Good for the Spafford brahs.

1 Like

They could both play the Van Buren at this point, which is a much nicer venue. Saw spafford’s NYE show there in 2018.

1 Like

Been awhile since I’ve listened to a Spaff show. But this 9/22 New Haven show is pretty smokin

2 Likes

Probably going to spin this tomorrow. What were your highlights?

2 Likes

Still listening. Been pausing to go outside and smoke/face time homies. Funkadelic is :fire: though. They take that shit for a mf’n walk. Jam covers so much ground. I especially liked the last ~5min or so of bliss territory. Didnt care for the abrupt rip > Salamander (hate that song tbh).

Loving the loose vibe of this show though. Stoked to dive in to the 2nd set.

Will report back with 2nd set highlights.

2 Likes

8/6/22 smokes. Check that out, too. The e-drum assault in ETS is :fire:

2 Likes

Just pulled up the 9/24 set on YouTube and noticed Red isn’t on keys. Assume it’s a temporary thing but anyone know the story here?

Temporary. It was"family medical issues".

1 Like

11/5 ogden show for sale

Looking forward to two nights of Spafford next weekend. Hoping to see some of my Portland fam at the show.

Still got 2 tix for sale to the 11/5 Ogden show. Denver folks hit me up if you’re in need. Would love to get $70 but open to offers.

Spafford tonight brahs. First shows since Holidaze 2017.

3 Likes