Spafford - Take It Into Double Time!

Spafford officially won me over with this TX tour. All 4 nights smoked. Might try and make some of that mountain tour in a couple months. Big ups for putting Nick back behind the kit. They have definitely leveled up since their last visit to Texas.

1 Like

I know this was posted on the previous iteration, but I keep going back to 10/25/2019. First set with the jam themes and a fantastic second set. The My Road and Lonely are so good. And I always welcome a Dirtbath.

Highly recommend the first set of 1-28. The Bee Jam is really explorative without getting boring. Also check out the Memphis in the Meantime from the next night.

https://spaffnerds.com/shows/2020-01-28
https://spaffnerds.com/shows/2020-01-29

The 01/30 Bijou Theatre show is sick. Particularly the opening Dream Jam > Settled In segment, also enjoyed the jammed out Comfortable. Walls was tight too. Very pumped for Friday night @ Brooklyn Bowl.

Just came in here to post about the MITM. Incredible jam

4 days til Brooklyn Bowl…

Free stream on Relix announced for the Saturday show

Anyone watching tonight?

Hell yeah brother! Jordans been slaying these bass lines.

Lol he started soloing right when I typed that

set 2 has been fucking smooth

Loving this acoustic set.

Dang didn’t realize the whole show was acoustic. Can’t wait for that to hit Nugs

So much fucking fun at the Brooklyn Bowl this weekend. Hated to leave Sunday but was an awesome surprise treat being able to get home and flip on the acoustic show. Spafford kills it.

I loved the acoustic show I saw on 10/28/18. Stoked to listen to this.

Did you catch Eggy? Good friends of mine, great players

Got there early to bowl on Saturday and caught their set. Was pretty impressed from what I heard. Pretty solid band man.

Should’ve renamed the 2/9/20 tracklisting to Acoustic Taco Stand. Nothing mind blowing in this first set, but still really enjoy me some acoustic Spafford.

1 Like

Anyone going to any of the Winter Park shows? Just pulled the trigger on that weekend for a little ski action, will be coming up from ATX. Anyone have any recs for anything within an hour or two of that area?

Kinda relevant, but do you ski in jeans?

of course, who doesn’t

1 Like