Spafford - Take It Into Double Time!

Probably going to spin this tomorrow. What were your highlights?

2 Likes

Still listening. Been pausing to go outside and smoke/face time homies. Funkadelic is :fire: though. They take that shit for a mf’n walk. Jam covers so much ground. I especially liked the last ~5min or so of bliss territory. Didnt care for the abrupt rip > Salamander (hate that song tbh).

Loving the loose vibe of this show though. Stoked to dive in to the 2nd set.

Will report back with 2nd set highlights.

2 Likes

8/6/22 smokes. Check that out, too. The e-drum assault in ETS is :fire:

2 Likes

Just pulled up the 9/24 set on YouTube and noticed Red isn’t on keys. Assume it’s a temporary thing but anyone know the story here?

Temporary. It was"family medical issues".

1 Like

11/5 ogden show for sale

Looking forward to two nights of Spafford next weekend. Hoping to see some of my Portland fam at the show.

Still got 2 tix for sale to the 11/5 Ogden show. Denver folks hit me up if you’re in need. Would love to get $70 but open to offers.

Spafford tonight brahs. First shows since Holidaze 2017.

3 Likes

This poster for the Oregon run is fucking dope.

13 Likes

Fuck ya bub. Have fun!!

1 Like

That was a pretty alright show. Postman and Comfortable were the best jams of the night.

I think I lost my voice yakkin it with @OSUmBeaverPhreak so I probably need to bring my notepad to communicate for night 2.

5 Likes

First set tonight was best set of the PDX run. Crowd definitely bigger and more engaged than yesterday.

2 Likes

Spafford is supposedly coming back to the SE in Feb with a show in ATL and a cpl shows in Charleston…probably gonna opt for those vs UM Sacramento/Petaluma as it will be much cheaper and easier.

The Spafford 420 Fest show sucked and I need to see them at a few regular shows to get my fix.

Come down to Pensacola for 11/15!!

1 Like

I’ll be in Florida but at the opposite end in the keys on my honeymoon!

1 Like

had a blast on saturday

1 Like

Damn I’m bummed @sabretooth and I missed a chance to meet ya!

2 Likes

hung in the back near my taping rig

2 Likes