Songs That You’re Chasing

They need to play Tahoe and Vegas every year IMO. Both are markets to grow in.

#KBMUSTGO

2 Likes

Agree strongly. if you had Friday/Saturday in the bay area and then Sun in Tahoe that’s a nice little leg.

The 4 day southwest run that used to exist should come back. Some combination of SD, LA, Vegas, Phoenix.

1 Like

Doing Socal and Norcal shows the same weekend is annoying. It’s a cheap flight sure, but just annoying they plan the tour like that.

It’s like they only pay attention to the number of senators California has and not the population. San Diego and Phoenix being every other tour cities is ridiculous IMO. They are both top ten in terms of size. You can only make so many Atlanta fans brahs.

3 Likes

When you consider the fact that Phoenix and Vegas are both really convenient drives for all the wooks in Flagstaff it blows my mind they don’t play anything close.

I don’t count the last UM set in AZ. M3F is awful even if it is for charity and occasionally has some good bookings

1 Like

Albuquerque>Flagstaff was a blast in 2010. Flagstaff would be a good spot for a two nighter.

The Orpheum would be packed for that

1 Like

I want a Pepsi Amphitheatre run though. Amphitheatre surrounded by campgrounds.

1 Like

had a blast at the 2013 incarnation

I hate the setup. So much sound bleed. Was probably different in 2013.

Probably my #1 song to chase is 1000 Places to See before You Die. Had hoped it would come out during the ATL NYE run since they had horns. Would also like to catch 13 Days. I’ve cooled a bit on wanting Rocker 1. Still wouldn’t mind hearing it live.

Get In The Van
Kabump
Mullet (Over)
Space Funk Booty
Water
Last Man Swerving
13 Days
Women Wine and Song
Morning Song
The Haunt
Cemetery Walk II
Robot World
Red Tape
Alex’s House

43 shows.

Still have to get a LMS. 91 shows.

padgy’s profile

3 Likes

Plenty of newer songs I haven’t seen yet, but SFB, Visions, and Orfeo are now the three at the top of my list.

Also, Rocker and Bullhead City

i hope you get that Drums!

5 Likes

sames

one day, brother

1 Like

Scratched Nopener off after 90 something shows. Now I just have:

Liquid
Room to Breathe
Believe the Lie
QBert

Can’t believe I’ve never caught these songs at this point lol