Solshine Reverie

Looks like the next iteration of summer camp will be called Solshine Reverie. Found an event on etix.

6 Likes

Mfer said solshine

7 Likes

Solshine instead of Soulshine is another reason to hate the Goldbergs.

5 Likes

“Sol” is Spanish for “Sun”. I’d guess they are only using one stage for this scaled down festival, the Sunshine Stage.

They would never use the Sunshine Stage over the Moonshine stage for a stripped down festival.

Moonshine was the only “mainstage” until like 2009.

6 Likes

Plus if they’re scaling down they’re going to use the stage that’s already built and has proper power distribution.

8 Likes

Yep, Moonshine stays up all-year.

Good point

1 Like

It’s tha superior stage. The hill creates a nice little natural amphitheater

6 Likes

Hopefully the Biscuits are apart of it.

2 Likes

A “moe D.U.M.B festival” has a nice ring to it

2 Likes

Agreed. I just wonder why they chose the name “Sunshine” for the festival. I’m clearly overthinking it.

I figured it was a nod to the Soulshine tent, where they would do unique sets and have workshops.

1 Like

I was pulling for mud’n’dust fest

5 Likes

I wonder of smaller means less dust.

Probably not.

Nothing like day 4 of trying to still fit things up my nose while I blow mud boogers all day.

3 Likes

I’ll be at the Monshine Festival

4 Likes

Jah mon

I threw up dust the day after i got home this year.

Rushed into bathroom to spew and it was all muddy and dust particles got stuck in my teeth after for the rest of the day.

Didnt even party hard at fest. Was pure dust puke.

Honestly I joke a lot on here but I’m 100% serious when I say boof it brah. You ever taken a turkey baster full of MDMA infused liquid solution up the poop chute? Game changer!

2 Likes