So the band is accepting money

Getttt emmmm

Speaking to me isn’t letting the fans know, it’s letting A fan know. The info wasn’t and hasn’t been disseminated when you received it, the shows are still up on the website and only I have been informed. If the band wants to wait until they have the rescheduled dates to spread the info, thats their prerogative, I just don’t agree with it.

I think you missed my point.

I can’t figure out if it’s anything other than I’m mad that i can’t go to the show.

I was in San Diego when the west coast run got canceled. Things happen. We know a ton more know and anyone who thinks a show is happening in April is an idiot. Just calm down and make fun of the paypal link and $50 bucks to have a cam sesh with Stasik

1 Like

Every airline and hotel is being really chill about cancellations right now too. It’s not like anyone is going to lose money because of the lack of announcement.

Let it go

They are actually playing the show they just don’t want you to go

10 Likes

Has anyone done the Stasik chill sesh? You get to see his dick for $50 or nah?

I am, I’ve said my piece. Just here for the BB guitar lesson recap at this point.

for this, i’m more than happy to kick a few $$$ into the tip jar. can’t wait!

If I were a serious musician Jake and Kris would be the only two I would really want to take lessons from.

2 Likes

I’d probably do a BB lesson before I did a Jake lesson unless there was something specific I wanted to learn from Jake

That’s why you’re not a serious musician

2 Likes

Brendan would know a lot about phrasing and chord structure, something i’ve always liked about his playing.

Might buy a lesson with Jake and ask him to teach me how to ruin jams so well

10 Likes

“can we run through chug-chug one more time”

11 Likes

That, is some funny shit!

1 Like

I honestly might do a BB session. Sounds fun.