Screaming and Crying: The Emo Thread

lol WWWY fest cancelled due to high winds

Did anyone ( @gatroe ) actually listen to this?

1 Like

Looks like mine is shipping this week!

1 Like
3 Likes

Have you or @Jolson received this or a shipping notice yet?

A label was created for mine a week ago yesterday and nothing since then in the tracking. Email from Brooklyn Vegan “customer service” says it’s been shipped but “sometimes USPS doesn’t scan everything when they pick it up from the distribution center”. No way in hell it takes a week for something to get from PA to Michigan unless someone is hand delivering this to me.

I didn’t order it

stop yelling at small businesses because it takes a little time to get your shit. dear god dude amazon has poisoned your fucking brain. usps sucks shit and doesn’t scan stuff all the time. it’s a fucking record, it’s not important.

1 Like

How is sending an email inquiring nicely on the status of something I paid for “yelling at them”? I received shipping info 8 days ago and nothing has happened since then, tracking has said a label was created since then, no change in status. I order a lot of stuff from small businesses that use USPS and this has never happened before so I asked them for an update. I certainly wasn’t rude and condescending like you are being right now.

I said I snagged this but I really don’t remember if I did or not lol

This is what I saw in my email

my label was created the 25th and shipped yesterday

2 Likes

It took a week for a card to get from my house in Minneapolis to my brothers house in St. Paul. Shit is still show.

3 Likes

Shit is in fact still very show.

3 Likes

Update

https://the-bort.com/t/stacks-of-wax-the-vinyl-thread/2723/1845?u=flyfishmich

this is one of the worst things I’ve ever heard in my entire life

enjoy

2 Likes

Album is out today. It rules! I love the bass line in grey veins

5 Likes

@Jolson wasn’t Saves The Day the other night?

1 Like

Yes! Meant to update y’all. They sounded great. Chris on vocals and they had some hired gun on guitar which obviously added to his stage presence but felt kind of odd. Kicked off with Stay What You Are then the second half of the set was mixed catalogue.

Spitalfield opened, if any of y’all listened to them. The singer mentioned they’d played 4 show in the last 9 years lol

2 Likes

Thursday and Cursive tonight. A little bummed cursive is playing domestica as that is probably my least favorite album by them, but I peeped the setlist and it seems like they are tossing in the hits before and after the album proper.

3 Likes

Cursive not playing “the Recluse” and instead closing with Big Bang is such a wonderful setlist decision. I’m sure 90% of the crowd is upset but I love it

1 Like