Screaming and Crying: The Emo Thread

Wow

First track off a friendā€™s bandā€™s upcoming album:

Earlier work from their beginnings back in State College PA (gasp) nearly 30 years ago.

Couple of good bandmemes666 posts

4 Likes

New TEN

1 Like

@hbbubblebath you will like this tbh

3 Likes

new Sparta today too

3 Likes

Thereā€™s like 7 of us trying to get tickets on Monday. Very curious to see how it goes

2 Likes

I never got into them but ill check it out!

The sound of animals fighting is back with a new EP coming out in December and a tour. Fuck yes!!

Also how much music is Anthony Green gonna make/tour with this year? Insane

3 Likes

might have to lift the concord music hall embargo for this.

2 Likes

When was the last time you were there?

EDIT: My one and only show there was some Biscuits NCMF late night.

https://allthings.umphreys.com/setlists/umphreys-mcgee-september-3-2016-concord-music-hall-chicago-il-usa.html

itā€™s an awful venue.

2 Likes

Canā€™t tell which is more shite: that setlist or the venue?

the show really wasnā€™t that bad, i remember bath being noteworthy. but itā€™s a renovated club that puts on rock shows, it just doesnā€™t work vibe wise for me. plus there are two giant pillars in the middle of the floor.

1 Like

Oh fuck yes

@thefussyasianman youre gonna hate it thereā€™s probably gonna be white people there

2 Likes

Haha, I totally deserve that. But where? And what?

Are you talking about that future show at Concord that I wonā€™t be at since I donā€™t live in Chicago?

1 Like

Oh youā€™re looking way too much into my stupid post thereā€™s no story here lol

1 Like

Iā€™m way too into my own head. I hate you.

1 Like

A day after I post that, Circa Survive is on an indefinite hiatus. I suppose thatā€™s how he is finding the time to do all of these other projects.

1 Like