Screaming and Crying: The Emo Thread

lol I thought this was just an image of EVERY band, how is this supposed to work?

2 Likes

I guess it is in Vegas so potentially it could be like an 18 hour deal but still yeah crazy

$225 fuck that

1 Like

Says 11a - 11p

well then shit

also, why is Car Seat Headrest on this lineup?

im kind of shocked you guys forgot about warped tour in the emo thread… seems just like warped tour

it’ll have 5-6 stages with sets from 30 to an hour* (based off the extremely rough math i just did)

Hahaha very good point. This just seems bigger than Warped Tour but I didn’t go back and look at a Warped line up

Also it’s like 4x the admission price

1 Like

they look to be around the same number of artists, this may have a little more but im pretty sure warped tour was under 12 hours total. maybe not.

the price is because all those emo kids grew up to be rich obviously! and vegas baby!

1 Like

Why is Manchester Orchestra swimming in that sea of shitty music.

Lmao you honestly think they’re that much different or better than some of the bands on here?

Also, to answer, because they share a ton of fans (for the reason above)

2 Likes

I only know of about 3-4 of the headliners and yes I feel they are better. Tastes are subjective.

So you’ve listened to 3-4 of these bands but you know MO is better than the remaining ones? Taste is subjective but opinions are moot if you haven’t listened to them. You were just looking to take a shot

3 Likes

Manchester Orchestra ripped off Parcels, just like Pond.

3 Likes

100% the correct take

1 Like

Honesty though I’d put Manchester Orchestra on the same level as Thursday, Bright Eyes, Jimmy Eat World, Glassjaw, and Saosin (off the top of my head).

Not to mention they built their career touring with some of these acts

2 Likes

I didn’t think the Warped Tour lineup was out yet…

but that reminds me there’s probably a ton of overlap or did we determine its one stage?

1 Like

No way it’s one stage. It’s on the fairgrounds, it’ll be like Warped Tour

haha ya sorry I guess my point is that its easily done from 11-11 then

1 Like

Yep. Wasn’t thinking properly earlier either

warped tour doesn’t exist anymore, last one was in 2019 (retired, not covid related). i bet this will replace it if it does well.

i looked at the 2006 lineup when i compared.

1 Like

There’s like 10 bands on there that are more enjoyable than MO

(I’ve listened to like 1 MO song, just flyfishin my opinion out there)

3 Likes