RRX 2024

I just read on the black board recently Biscuits in August is a go! That would contradict the Pretty Lights and town issue so we will see.

I would honestly be shocked if Bisco was booked the same year SCI was told they weren’t allowed back

4 Likes

Wong was pretty funky at Sacred Rose

Not my wong. Mine was pristine.

@OSUmBeaverPhreak what is the black board? I like intel

Blacked Raw, it’s an old jam band forum. Just google it.

16 Likes

You fuckin dick lmao

I’m still too gullible sometimes. I was typing it in and thought ‘sounds suspicious… oh well’

6 Likes
1 Like

Phantasy Tour breaks down their site by bands.

The Disco Biscuits board has a black banner, hence black board

1 Like

Don’t ask me about the Basis cause I was never that heady though I dated a couple Bisco chicks in my day that were tapped in. I was on the Ninja though so I guess I’m still heady in the UM scene brah.

1 Like

The green board (phish) is one of the oldest/darkest corners of the internet

2 Likes

I love the Green Board. Gotten so many hook ups over the years from pizzas to jobs to pussy PT has it all. I believe in PT karma too so I’ll help out strangers from time to time if their user number is low enough.

Its a trip, no doubt

Was way better before MAGA bros though

I dont give a fuck about some random dudes political opinions. I want glowsticks in the ass and noodle baths

5 Likes

Definitely will hit up UM Red Rocks this year since I’ll already be in town for Parcels on 6/17.

1 Like

Not sure if it’s still being updated, but there’s a con trolls ignore list you can subscribe to

14 Likes

Hahahahah forgot about the noodle bath stuff

2 Likes

i met one person irl from pt and it was horrible

7 Likes

Oh you sweet summer child

8 Likes

Same

Maybe I like being a sweet summer child

Summer Childs definitely sounds like a BLACKED cast member