RRX 2024

June 15th…looks like only one show this year!

2 Likes

Oof. RIP UM

Almost definitely means Denver nye though

7 Likes

At the Mission presumably

3 Likes

Just told my wife “here ya go, happy bday to me thx”. My bday is 4 days later

1 Like

Joel’s stated on Twitter because they’re a LiveNation band in Denver they can’t play the AEG Misson. Strasburg’d.

Hoping they play a second night somewhere else coughBouldercough. 2008 Fox after the Govt Mule opening set was a blast!

Joel also stated theyd never play the mish again. Cummins lies. Old news

6 Likes

They’ll be at the Fillmore and I’ll be there.

I’ve heard the mission rumor too fwiw

1 Like

They’ll be at the Mission and I’ll be there too.

3 Likes

On twitter, they phrased it as umphreys weekend. So I’m guessing more dates around it. I would love to do Dillion if that’s the case. That place looks sweet.

1 Like

NYE at the Mission Ballroom, I’d be there. I’ll be at the red rocks show too and Dillon/Vail if they do those.

1 Like

There’s definitely going to be 1-2 more dates added that weekend. I’d love for them to finally play Wyoming.

5 Likes

Im in for full weekend

3 Likes

I heard Vince or Stasik had some issue with the owner of the Pink Gartner in Jackson Hole years ago but I’ve been wanting this forever myself. Just Wyoming, Hawaii, and South Dakota left for them to play…

1 Like

KB also mentioned to @wiscomtonslacker during NYE run that Honolulu was on their radar of a market they haven’t played and want to hit.

8 Likes

I wonder what time of year they’d target. The flights are cheapest from the PacNW in the fall so that would line up nicely if they played a few shows in September or October there. I love Hawaii trying to make it a semi annual trip after visiting Maui for the second time in 2022. Looking at Kauai for the next visit but I’d totally go to Oahu instead if Umphreys was there.

Would love Dillon/Vail again

2 Likes

I really doubt they get mission for NYE. they don’t even sell out the fillmore NYE runs and that place is like half the size

1 Like

I’m really surprised they went from 3 nights to 2 nights to just 1 night. I guess UM’s popularity is indeed declining.

6 Likes

He basically said they were trying to forecast the numbers and that it was tough to determine what would be safely and financially feasible, as a net loss of any kind would basically be unacceptable

Told him the rich fans would show…wasn’t enough due diligence, and I don’t blame him for not taking the risk