Roll call for 8/25 Vic Theatre

Hey all, just wanted to see who’s all going to be at the Vic show in August.

Also I was wondering if I could possibly crash down there, as I don’t really want to drive back to Waukesha after the show. But if I have to, not a big deal (I don’t party like I used to).

One more thing, I have a ‘06 Kia, so not very desirable, but Milwaukee has a problem right now with Kia’s being broken into / stolen. Should I be concerned about this in Chicago? Is there a secure lot near the Vic?

Tell me more

7 Likes

@funktastic

i’m already in line!

@Zencer chicago isn’t the war zone it’s made out to be, you’re fine anywhere near the vic that isn’t permit parking. spothero is legit.

i’d offer a space to crash but you’re a stranger going to a jam band show so that like, ticks more than a few no’s on the clipboard.

20 Likes
2 Likes

@Zencer i offered him a beej and he let me crash on his couch a couple months ago. It’s very, very small so you should be fine

9 Likes

My bro who lives in MKE sent me this awhile back.

3 Likes

I may be going, but don’t know yet

1 Like

I’m not going to the show at The Vic on 8/25.

5 Likes

I’m not going to the show at The Vic on 8/25.

5 Likes

I’ve seen stuff about Kia’s being targeted lately in the cities as well. They can go ahead and take my wife 2011 Kia Soul.

Signed not going to the show at the Vic on 8/25.

2 Likes

The KAPOK Boys and I will be there in full force.

Keepers And Protectors Of KIAs

9 Likes

Going? I am not, to the show at The Vic on 8/25.

3 Likes

i am not going to the umphrey’s mcgee performance on the 25th of august at the vic theatre in the city of chicago in the state of illinois, but i wish i was

i have never stolen a kia

10 Likes

I’m just gonna hang out in the lot and break into any Kias

12 Likes

Was not expecting Zencer to be such a good interviewer

4 Likes

12 Likes

fucking DYING at this

5 Likes

fucken amazing. I actually had to step outside for a second I’m laughing so hard

4 Likes

I be there.

5 Likes