Red Rocks 2020

i’ll pay $60.01

5 Likes

Oh I missed that, take whatever money you can get for them. I have my tix already, was gonna give these away.

2 Likes

I will pay $70 for the tix to go to @DontBullyMeDaniel

1 Like

Oh yea, shame on me for complaining about UM’s complete mishandling of the ticket situation and then offering someone some money for tickets they were about to eat

I’m the asshole

1 Like

There can be more than one

I’ll get in for free, I don’t need the bort for anything but lulz and melts.

Hoping UM completely underwhelms this weekend so I can move on with my life

3 Likes

Don’t be so tough on yourself!

Definitely happening.

3 Likes

That’s how you get hemorrhoids

2 Likes

Complains about tickets, but then wants to overpay for weed in prerolls. Learn how to live bro. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I bought Willies Reserve once, just cause of Willie… it was like $70 for 2 or 3 joints. Prerollz are for suckers. Buy flower, buy cones, and roll your own. Will save a lot of money this way, imo. Coming from an Iowan, who is not coming to the shows this weekend. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

No he’s right.

4 Likes

Nothing screams actually being an asshole like calling strangers assholes on the internet.

Fuck you you nasty-haired twat

Also, you post pictures of your girlfriend on the internet. Youre a class A douche bag

4 Likes

you called yourself an asshole you dipshit crybaby loser

4 Likes

It was sarcasm because you losers were giving me shit for offering someone money for tickets

Get a fucking life

12 Likes

says the dude literally crying like a baby about tickets to a jam band show. get the fuck out of here you pussy

10 Likes

How am I crying like a baby? Relax dude. This thread is for red rocks tickets. That’s why I posted here

Crying like a baby? Don’t take the bort or yourself seriously

Enjoy the stream, enjoy your weekend

shut the fuck up you weasel, hope you fall down the stairs at red rocks

1 Like

I hope you stay healthy and stop taking your role on the bort so seriously.

1 Like

lol

3 Likes